I have been nominated for the following two awards: The Liebster Award and Super Sweet Blogging Award.
I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Clumsy Fool. Clumsy Fool is full of wit and great photography. Currently this Clumsy Fool is in Cairo Egypt working as an au pair. You can check out her diary and here blog right here .
Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite. This is an award is from fellow bloggers given to blogs that have less than 200 followers.
I came home from Mexico and Judy Lesko (Blogging from the Bubble) an Orange county neighbor of mine nominated me for “The Super Sweet Blogging Award”. Thank you Judy, It’s been a long time since anyone has called me “sweet”. Judy is a writer and a great photographer. I always leave her blog thinking, ” What a great post!’
Now for the rules!
1. Show your thanks to the blogger that nominated you.
2. Reveal your 5 top picks and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4.Bask in the love and support in blogsphere.
5. And best of all…have fun and share it too.
My nominations : Pick the award of your choice, The Liebster or Super Sweet Blogging Award.
- Imexcited (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- My Stories Dues Providebit (ulillala.wordpress.com)
- Image and Words (djmrakiey.wordpress.com)
- More than Reading Blog (morethanreadingblog.com/)
- Spanner (spannerr.wordpress.com)
Make sure you check out these blogs, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks again for the awards.
See you at the beach!!