Travel Theme: Bridges
This week’s Travel Theme: Bridges
On my way home today from San Luis Obispo, Ca., I just happen to take this photo off CA.Highway 101 .
Rincon is a surf spot located at the Ventura / Santa Barbara County line in Southern California, USA. Also known as the “Queen of Coasts.” Rincon is one of the most famous surf spots in California, known around the world for it’s formed waves and long rides.
Go to Where’s my backpack? to participate in this photo challenge.
See you at the beach!
- Travel Theme: Bridges (wheresmybackpack.com)
- Travel Theme: Bridges (ourweirdandwonderfulworld.wordpress.com)
- travel theme: bridges (elainemcnulty.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Bridges (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bridges. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Bridges (stephenkellycreative.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Bridges (sasieology.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme – Bridges (jenniferkellandperry.wordpress.com)