Sunday Post: Natural Resources
These photos are from a trip I took earlier this month to South Lake Tahoe, Ca.. The snow covered a trail along a path we walked, below is a stream where salmon laid their eggs, as it was upstream. We missed the salmon run by weeks! We even saw a bear looking for scraps! We had to turn and run, because of the dogs! That was pretty exciting!!
This is a picture that I took from our hotel room. It was snowing on the top of the mountain that morning.
The ocean is another example of a natural resource. This is a aerial shot of 204’s in San Clemente, Ca.
This photo was taken on our recent road trip. We drove a scenic route Highway 1 from Morro Bay to Monterey Ca..
See you at the beach!
- SUNDAY POST : Natural Resources (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Natural Resources – a Weekly Photo Challenge (bluebrightly.wordpress.com)
- sunday post : natural resources (bodhisattvaintraining.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST – Natural Resources (caddoveil.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Natural Resources (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Natural Resources -(tchistorygal.wordpress.com)
- Sunday post: Natural Resources (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Natural Resources (freezeindigo27.wordpress.com)